1. I went out on the lake a couple of weeks ago with my brother.
2. I walked past public square while downtown the other day. This is where Live on the Green is held. It starts back this week and I cannot wait!
3. I went to see The Lumineers at Cannery Ballroom. They put on a good show. They are currently touring with Old Crow Medicine Show and they came to join The Lumineers on stage at the end of the show.
4. I picked up my banjo for the first time in months the other day. I hope to play more this semester than last.
5. Never thought I would write that in my planner. Oh, nursing school. We have to attend birthing class for one of our classes this semester.
6. Dave Barnes came to play at my school this week. I had tears rolling down my face the entire show. He is a really funny guy.
Hope you all are having a good Saturday! I’m off to a cookout a friend’s house. Looking forward to having Monday off for the first time in three years!